Wednesday 16 April 2014

La Ville de L'Amour

My photobook "La Ville de L'Amour" is based the City of Love, Paris and its architecture.  My final book is quite different to how I planned it to be, as originally I was to compare the architecture of both Dublin and Paris as they are two of my favourite cities.  However, I am very pleased with my book as I think my previous topic was too broad compared to this.

My main aim for my book was to show the different types of architecture in a city which is famous for its diverse architecture.  I chose to shoot architecture like bridges, museums and monuments.  I took all photos in my book during a trip to Paris city in February, a time when the weather consisted of cloudy skies and rain, which I think worked in my favour for my photobook.

You can purchase a copy of my photo book here : http://blur.by/1iVIB38


No comments:

Post a Comment